Are you passionate about accounting and taxes? Is accounting and tax the career path you have chosen? Do you have great customer service and problem-solving skills? Dana McGuffin CPA in Southlake, Texas, is an amazing, growing company, and we provide awesome accounting and tax services to our clients. We are excited to announce that we are looking for a rock star to be our newest Bookkeeping/Tax Client Account Manager!
- Daily client communication that is professional and timely.
- QuickBooks cleanup and then recurring monthly bookkeeping.
- Preparation and review of financial statements.
- Preparation of individual and business tax returns and sales tax returns for clients.
- Minimum bachelors degree with at least 12 hours of accounting including tax.
- Prior bookkeeping and tax experience.
- High degree of comfort with software and technology.
- QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Self-motivation, reliability, high ethics, and energy.
- Ability to communicate with professionalism, both verbally and in writing.
WHY WORK AT KNUTSON CPA:
- You will enjoy a truly flexible work schedule based on the Results Only Work Environment principles found in the book Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It. This means that we work where we want, when we want, as long as we get our work done. The focus is on RESULTS.
- We track results rather than being bogged down tracking time.
- Our dynamic team works with great clients and provides award-winning, responsive service!
- We have been Southlake’s Best of the Best CPA firm six years in a row, and Winner of Intuit’s 2015 Firm of the Future Award.
- Voted runner up Best Place to Work in Southlake.
- You will broaden your skills and REALLY make a difference in our clients’ businesses.
- We utilize cloud technology and love Macs.
- We are Certified Profit First Professionals, helping our clients implement a proven system to increase their profits.
- We operate our business on a set of 3 Promises:
- You Really, Really Matter
- Own It
- All Cards on the Table
THIS POSITION MIGHT BE PERFECT FOR YOU IF: You are a graduate student wanting to work full-time or a stay-at-home mom wanting to return to work.
Sound like the team for you? Here’s how to apply:
- Go to https://mcguffincpa.com/apply-to-work-at-knutson-cpa and complete the hiring questionnaire for the Account Manager position. This questionnaire tells us a little about you and how well you would fit on our team. Applicants who do NOT complete the questionnaire will not be considered for the position.
- Upload your resume – with salary history – to the questionnaire. Applicants who do not include salary history in their uploaded resume will NOT be considered for the position.
- We will contact you to continue the interviewing process if we are interested. The interviewing process may include a timed, college-level accounting skills exam.
Compensation will be based on experience. All who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.