Are you passionate about using technology and working with people who make a difference? Do you enjoy using software and learning new ways to be efficient? Are you great at data entry and admin tasks? Dana McGuffin CPA in Southlake, Texas, is an amazing, growing company, and we provide awesome accounting and tax services to our clients. We are excited to announce that we are looking for a rock star to be our part-time data entry team member.
- Data entry including QuickBooks, Excel and other proprietary and industry specific software.
- Backup support for receptionist. Answering phones, greeting clients, etc.
- High comfort level with technology
- High attention to detail
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- A high-school or college student with the right schedule may be a good candidate
- Ability to serve several team-members, meet deadlines and balance priorities
- Self-motivation, reliability, high ethics, and energy
- Ability to communicate with professionalism, both verbally and in writing
WHY WORK AT KNUTSON CPA:
- You will enjoy a truly flexible work schedule based on the Results Only Work Environment principles found in the book Why Work Sucks and How to Fix It.
- We have been Southlake’s Best of the Best CPA firm six years in a row, and Winner of Intuit’s 2015 Firm of the Future Award.
- We’ve even been voted runner up Best Place to Work in Southlake.
- You will broaden your skills and REALLY make a difference in our clients’ businesses.
- We utilize cloud technology and love Macs.
- We don’t track our time!
- Our dynamic team works with great clients and provides award-winning, responsive service!
- We are Certified Profit First Professionals and help our clients implement a proven system to increase their profits.
- We operate our business on a set of 3 Promises:
- You Really, Really Matter
- Own It
- All Cards on the Table
Sound like the team for you? Here’s how to apply:
- Go to https://mcguffincpa.com/apply-to-work-at-knutson-cpa and complete the hiring questionnaire for the Account Manager position. This questionnaire tells us a little about you and how well you would fit on our team. Applicants who do NOT complete the questionnaire will not be considered for the position.
- Upload your resume – with salary history – to the questionnaire. Applicants who do not include salary history in their uploaded resume will NOT be considered for the position.
- We will contact you to continue the interviewing process if we are interested. The interviewing process may include a timed, college-level accounting skills exam.
Compensation will be based on experience. All who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply.