Is your business not running as profitably as it should?
Are you spending too much time on accounting processing you don't understand?
Should you be focused on what you do best- growing your business?
In eleven years of business, we have met hundreds of business owners, and we've seen a common trend. 80% of businesses are struggling. In fact, most business owners go months or YEARS without receiving a paycheck. The business they started with such excitement has taken over the owner's life and is giving very little in return.
Enter Dana McGuffin CPA.
We are here to take on the business accounting usuals- taxes, bookkeeping and accounting- those things you didn't go to school to learn. Our goal is to get you back out doing what you do best in order to make your business as successful as it can be. You'll find that we are different from many accounting firms you might interview.
We offer the following business accounting services:
- Monthly bookkeeping & accounting – customized to fit your situation and growth needs.
- Certified Profit First Professionals – profitability planning, tracking, and advisement.
- Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor – QuickBooks training, setup and cleanup.
- Corporate tax preparation – including federal, franchise, state, and sales tax returns.
- Individual tax preparation – only for the owners of the businesses we serve.
Why use us?
- We will be your financial partner – We work to understand our clients' businesses and become their financial backbone to help them grow and succeed.
- We are competent – We know our stuff. You can turn over your bookkeeping and tax work without worry so you can focus on growing your business instead of figuring out the books.
- We provide extraordinary personalized service – We go the extra mile to make sure the needs of our customers are met.
Consider what one business has to say about Dana McGuffin CPA:
“As a fast-growing business, we found ourselves in a situation where our key employees wore many hats. We knew we needed an accounting firm to do more than just file our taxes and tell us how to stay out of trouble. We needed someone with the capability to take on several key financial functions and consult with us on a regular basis. From the beginning, Dana McGuffin CPA has learned our business and become our external CFO that asks us hard questions. Their team has brought financial expertise to the table where we meet them with our production insight. This partnership has allowed our visionary/entrepreneur owner the ability to run, grow and sell like never before. We have been able to grow the business to levels we never would have without Dana McGuffin CPA. “ Bill Teter, VP of Operations – ReadeRest